Is it Perfect?
Vivid Dresses wants all of our customer to be in love with their purchase. So if for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your item, you're welcome to send it back for a Store Credit. We do not offer refunds based on change of mind.
We strive to ensure that you are happy with your purchase and as such encourage you to contact us with any questions you may have prior to purchasing. We kindly ask to choose carefully as we do not offer refunds except in the case of faulty items that may not be repaired by us.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we will only provide a refund if the item is deemed faulty and cannot be REPAIRED or REPLACED. It is at the Manufacturer/Supplier discretion if an item is deemed faulty which will guide whether we are able to provide a refund.
All items pass by a stringent Quality Control process prior to Dispatch to ensure each item leaves our Warehouse in perfect condition. All items dispatched are brand new items in their original packaging and have not been tried on or tampered with.
**Please note that we do our best to display the true colour of the garment however colours may vary slightly depending on your computer monitor/device. We do not consider this a fault if the colour is slightly different.
In order for us to provide you with a Store Credit, it must meet the following conditions:
- Items must be received within 14 days of you receiving the parcel for domestic orders and 21 days for international orders
- The onus is on the customer to care for the product after it has been purchased, given that some fabrics may require extra care including lace, satin, chiffon, embroidery and fine beading.
- The item(s) will only be credited under the following conditions; the item(s) must be unworn, unused, unwashed and not altered in any way with all tags, labels and parts still attached. The returned item(s) must be in original, undamaged packaging in a re-sellable condition and as a result please take into consideration, makeup, jewellery, deodorant, and perfume when trying your purchase on, as this will all be considered when the credit is granted.
- Customers should be aware that when purchasing garments with beading, sequins, glitter or embellishments, these could, from time to time fall off. However, this does not mean your item is faulty.
- Must be a full-priced item (We do not accept returns on Sale items or items purchase using a Sale promo code)
- We do not accept returns on Special Order, Custom & Made to Order items. *Custom, Made to Order and Special orders includes custom sizes, custom colours and custom styles that are made or ordered especially for you and/or are not ordinarily offered for sale.
- We do not accept returns on jewellery, headwear or undergarments (bras/underwear/swimwear) for sanitary reasons.
- Incorrect sizing or colour selection is not considered as a fault.
All shipping costs will not be refunded or credited.
Any items purchased with our complimentary Free Shipping that is returned to us, will have the full shipping cost deducted from the store credit ($15 within Australia).
All return shipping to Vivid Dresses will be covered by the customer. We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items.
Items returned to us that do not meet the above conditions or without prior approval will be returned to the customer at their own expense and the decision will be final
Credit notes will be issued in the form of a Vivid Dresses Gift Card.
HOW TO RETURN
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to obtain an R.A Number as well as an email with Return Instructions. You will then receive an email within 24 hours which contains your Return Instructions. Items must be received within 14 days of you receiving the parcel for domestic and 21 days for international orders. We recommend using Registered Express Post or any such similar service (you must be able to track it, as we cannot take responsibility for problems with postage). We do not provide 'Return Labels'.
Returns that have not been authorised will NOT be accepted.
Please be aware that during peak periods, there may be a delay in processing returns, we apologise for any inconvenience this causes.
All our returns are processed within 1-3 business days by our friendly staff. Once our team has inspected the garment, you will be contacted via email advising of the outcome of your return and with Store Credit, if this has been issued.
Store Credit is provided in the form of a Gift Card and is valid for 6 months from the issue date and must be used in full on your next order with Vivid Dresses. Due to the popularity of our ranges, we cannot guarantee that we will have a different size in stock to exchange your item. For this reason any returns will automatically be issued as a store credit that will allow you to revisit our site to either purchase a different item or the same item in a different size (providing it is available). The Store Credit issued is not redeemable for cash.
Items purchased using Store Credit must be in-stock and are final and do not qualify for returns. Any partially used store credits will not be re-issued and will be forfeited.
To redeem your credit you will need to:
Click on the link in the Gift Card e-mail you will receive
Apply the gift card code in your email to the checkout.
We are sincerely sorry to hear that there was a manufacturing fault with your garment!
We take great pride in the quality of our products, therefore all items are thoroughly inspected and go through a series of quality control checks before they are dispatched and shipped. Unfortunately, we do experience manufacturing faults with our garments on rare occasions which we cannot control. Faulty items are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault has occurred within a reasonable time frame and are deemed as such by their respective manufacturer.
Please note: that items which have been damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, where possible, we will offer to repair or replace faulty items.
In the unlikely event that the item is inherently faulty or has a manufacturing fault, you may return it to us to be assessed. We are more than happy to replace, repair refund or offer a store credit for the items.
- Please email us at email@example.com with photos of your faulty item, your order number & full name.
- Item must be sent back to Vivid Dresses within 14 days (21 days for international orders) of receiving our email confirmation.
- Our team will inspect the garment and process either a replacement, repair, refund or a store credit within 7 days
- You will be notified by email with the outcome of your return assessment.
Please note the follow reasons are NOT considered to be faults:
- Colour variation from online image
- Slight design variation, e.g. placement of lace
- Slight size variation
- Minor imperfections, e.g. loose threads (anything they can easily be cut off with scissors), crease marks etc
- Customer's subjective opinions on product quality and preference
- Self-inflicted damage to the product including fabric tear or damage while trying the garment on
Unfortunately, we don't offer refunds on change of mind or incorrect choice of purchase. This also includes changes in events, unforeseen circumstances, cancelations, and incorrect choice of size/colour. Customers, who meet the requirements for a refund by law, will be happily refunded.
POSTAGE AND FEES
We regret postage fees cannot be refunded. Return postage costs are the customer’s responsibility. We do NOT refund shipping costs for goods returned, unless it is due to a fault in the garment.
Any items purchased with our complimentary free shipping that is returned to us, will have the full shipping cost deducted from the store credit ($15 within Australia).
PLEASE NOTE: Return shipping of faulty items will be refunded only to the value of shipping charges originally paid.
Once you have placed an order with Vivid Dresses, the order will be processed automatically. Once your order has been placed and processed, you are not able to later cancel the order, and your payment will not be refunded due to change of mind or the rise of unforeseen circumstances.
Minor changes on your order may be allowed via email within the first 24 hours of you placing the order and is at the discretion of Vivid Dresses. It is your responsibility to provide the correct information required to process your order. Custom, Made to Order and Special Order items cannot later be exchanged or returned as they are made especially for you and your needs.
Vivid Dresses reserves the right to cancel your order if the product has become unavailable, discontinued or no longer in production. In addition we reserve the right to cancel your order if you have provided unauthorised credit card payments, if you have provided incomplete or invalid personal details required to fulfil your order or if Vivid Dresses suspects any of the details provided may be fraudulent or conflict in any way with our Terms & Conditions. Vivid Dresses also reserves the right to change or alter any products featured on our website without notice.
Last Updated 1/8/22